Saturday, March 12, 2011
Dancing
for anyone of you who really know me you will know that I have a passion for dance. I learned that dance makes me a person who is desireable. I have never been very confident in many things but dance. I am a good dancer. I love country dance. I like to teach it and I am always trying to create a new move here and there so I can look like I am all that. wellllllll i am now learning some dances from the 30 and 40"s i feel like i have 2 left feet as it is not easy crossing over to do swing dance but i think im gettin it. today i went out and got a pin stripe pair of slacks a white tee shirt black suspenders adn black penny loafers. I cant wait to get out in them and perhaps even a picture or so
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I betchu look hawwwwwt!
ReplyDelete