Sunday, March 27, 2011
wooo hoo its sunday
yay its sunday the day of rest. last night i was so exhausted from working and little sleep I decided to go to the storage shed and sleep! I got a spot cleared out on the floor layed down the matress then i dug out my egg drate adn finished it off with my sleeping bags. I found a couple pillows and I was set. I knew this was going to be a great nights sleep as I dove into the bag. I took my hoodie and pulled the hood over my head adn the sleeping bag up to my face. seconds later with the rain beating on the roof i was history! i slept untill about 4:30 had tp Pee and back to sleep again. At 7:30 same situation. i got back in the sleeping bag and once more i was fast asleep. another hour past and I am awake for the day. walked back to the house and had some Pizzza and Pepsi for breakfast and messed around and fell asleep on the sofa. this time when I woke up it felt like I had been hit by a 2 ton bomb everything hurt...... fixed me some carmel corn and a glass of milk and I am set. I so cant wait for it to warm up and I can get out and camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment