Tuesday, March 15, 2011

another day

I have listed my stock trailor on craigslist to sell it. I have it on another local site as well and did get a couple hits but they never panned out. I am wanting to sell it and buy a truck and start moving on. I sold a few more tools today to make ends meet and it kinda makes me sad as I spent so much and got so little yet ya gota do what ya gota do. its kinda hard for me right now as I need to be working and there are jobs out there but often i think im over qualifyed, so what do ya do?
I have had a bad feeling for a couple years that this old world as we know it is taking a turn for the worse. I see all the unrest in the world and I wonder. I have always believed that we are headed for a total world war adn im not sure anyone will win. I keep thinking I will do what I can to survive and take care of those who escape the horrer. I know it sounds crazy but i believe in my life time I will see it and it will be fought on us soil. so I prepare. what is it I would do should we be invaded? I have some special places I would run too and start stocking up on what mama Nature can provide. I hope this never comes to pass yet it always makes me wonder
Geg

No comments:

Post a Comment