Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my first real day of work at the new job

Today was fun. I was assigned to a gal my age and they call her shorty. she is a hoot! we hit it off great adn she was awesome as a trainer, i got to meet so many people today. I will never get there names im so thankfull for name badges. they have a cafeteria at work adn you can purchace meals so I thought I would give it a try. I bouchr a meal ticket just like in school and  could not wait for lunch. I looked at the price of there meals adn holy crap almost 7 bux for a lunch. I wont be eating lunch there much. however for 2.50 you can get there salad bar. it was ok but anyone who knows me knows I need alot of calories a day to get by. just after lunch I was off to get my fingerprints taken and the back ground crap done. I HATE doing that!!!!
 after all that it was back to work and the end of shift. I came home called a few friends and waited for the dude to cal about a tool I had for sale on craigslist. got the call drove to Pullman sold it adn back home. I will be so thankfull to have my own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment