Sunday, March 13, 2011

another day in the life

I have found it rather interesting how people can be. I have 5 daughters 3 are my blood and 2 that have adopted me is the best way I can put it. the oldest i shall call J just found out that Im her Daddy. I have always knowen that in my heart but a couple weeks ago her Mama and I went to visit her and her family. Her Mama dropped it in her lap who I am and then I explained why I was not there. so much to process. the next 2 I raised. yes I did have help along the way and also made misteaks. there Mother never contributed one penny for anything while they were growing up nor did she ever send  a card or gift for any occasion. aafter these 2 started havin babys there mom shows up and becomes this super human super mom. I became the turd in a punch bowl. now the 2 who have adopted me have made me feel more wanted and needed than anyone ever has. one I have been there for relationships, health issues, loosing her parents buying a house and a vast array of things. the other is pretty much in the same boat. I have got to purchace pregnancy tests a couple times been there for every relationship that failed every crisis I have got to share. I love each of these 5 girls unconditionally and would gladly lay down my life for them. so here is my question...... why is it that the 2 who I raised have chose to make me the bad guy for there lives and yet the 2 who adopted me let me know every day that Im special in there lives?   I do hope people will read this and comment.

1 comment:

  1. You are more of a father to me than my own dad was. I can't tell you why the others see you as a bad guy. I just don't see you that way. In my eyes, you wear many hats, but none of them are negative.

    ReplyDelete