Saturday, March 12, 2011

first rounds

today i got to take the new ar15 out and sight it in. this was a trip. started the day b going to a gun hsow and true to form it was busy and had as much non gun stuff as it did fire arms and ammo. then the 30 mile drive away from town. set up some pop cans and such in the snow. Poof I shoot...have no idea where im hitting, so after a few rounds I choose a better place an old road that had been plowed and was for the most art snow free. im hitting very hi and to the left. (im shootin laying on the ice) a little adjustment and I am hitting a target. I did go through 45 rounds but its far from being sighted in. I cant wait to have a snow free area and some real targets. its my goal to be able to shoot a very tight group at a couple hundred yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment