what a week after selling the stock trailor and buying a truck i had a little cash left to go to the gun show! I used to love to go to them and see people i had not seen in a while but now I go and see alot of faces I have never seen. But its all good this way i still get to be just part of the crowd. while at the show I remebered something i really dont ike. imagine your looking at some cool thing and some jerk just pushes there way into you and you have to move on. there was this guy selling tazers there adn all the time i was there colse by his table i could hear him light it up. after i got home I got thinking that I wish I had one there and those jerks who wana just push and shove well zap em. how funny would that be when they get up off the floor look at em and ask didnt yer Mama teach your sorry ass any manners? then just walk off. I did get to buy a couple things for my new rifle. first off I got a new mounting bracket that fits my rifle and you can hang many accessories from it such as bi pods and lazers or flash lights etc. i chose a bi pod now when I get to take it out and shoot perhaps I will be steady enough to really fine sight it in so I can shoot longer ranges adn be more acurate. I got a text from my bestest friend lst night and she was all excited about some writing whe is doing. ( She is very good) she shared with me her story adn i was once again impressed with her ability to be so creative adn get it on paper so to speak.
Today was alot more layed back for me I chose to stay home and not go with my brother adn his wife to the gun show again. I went and seen a cousin i had not seen in years then to my great aunts and visited with her then off for a burger and fries and wound up at my favorite Aunts place and spent time with her. I so cant wait for it to warm up some more adn the ground to dry up. I will be going camping and shooting and then as it warms more off to find some mushrooms.
Tommorow should be interesting as well. I have to insure the new truck and buy tags for it. i hope to do some trading to have a few minor things dont to it in a shop and then i will have that behind me.
it should be an interesting week.
No comments:
Post a Comment