Tuesday, March 22, 2011
orientation day
today I woke up and got ready for work..... I know that sounds trivial but it was my first day adn orientation is always interesting. I got to sign a bunch of new forms then off to watch a boat load of videos they even fed me lunch. after lunch it was back to more videos adn when i had them done I got to again sign my name a bunch again. then it was the hepatitus b shot. im so glad to have work. I start tommorow cleaning and im ready to start working. I do have a fear..... I may know some of the resedence and I have an aunt who lives there. i think its going to be hard to be there adn watching them pass away. i know i am a tough guy but inside im really not. i know its going to be hard adn im worried i will have a hard time with it. I also know me... i will make frieends with many people and bring a few smiles to many faces by just being me. i hope i can handle it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment